Black Friday is STRESSFUL. As someone who loves a good deal, I always want to make sure I'm not missing anything and getting the best prices on my Christmas gifts. Which is why I've created a gift guide to help make your shopping experience a little easier this holiday season/ black Friday!
I have added in the current sales and discounts I've found tot his black Friday gift guide but will continue to update this list as more discounts get posted closer to black Friday!
Black Friday gift guide for the guys in your life
The gift any brothers, fathers, uncles, friends or partner will love
- Lululemon Commission pant (slim fit)- every single guy in my life (dad, brother, Brandon) all have these and LOVE them. They are 100% worth the price in my opinion (no current sale but always check we made too much section)
- Saxx - Vibe boxers
- Roots- Neps toque
- Reebok Court Peak shoes - Currently on sale at Browns
- Abercrombie Essentials Popover Hoodie (currently 30% off + code is stackable to get an additional 15% off)
- Yeti soft cooler bag - We brought ours camping this past summer and the drinks stayed SO cold for the entire weekend! Not currently on sale but keep checking back!
- Banana Republic Leather Billfold Wallet- (currently on sale) I love buying gifts that people don't think to buy themselves and an updated new wallet is always a good idea (I feel like guys hold on to their old wallets for WAY too long).
- Toiletries bag - Perry Ellis Hanging Zip-Top Shave kit (currently 40% OFF)- Another gift guys NEVER buy themselves but always need
- Watch - every guy needs a nice watch (again something they would never buy themselves)- Fossil Midsize Multifunction Brown Leather Watch is my current top pick (and 40% off)
- RW & Co. - Mock neck wool car coat - I bought this for Brandon a few years ago for Christmas and it's still ym favourite coat he owns (perfect for work or date night)- wait until black Friday they normally have a big sale!
- UGG- Classic Slip On slippers (currently 15% OFF)
Black Friday gift guide for the gals in your life
The gift any sisters, mothers, aunts, partners or BFFs will love
- Abercrombie - Sherpa Shacket (currently 30% off + code is stackable for an additional 15% off)
- Lululemon - Wear everywhere belt bag (currently out of stock so I can't link it but I am 99% sure they will update before black Friday)- I wear mine EVERYWHERE (lol)
- Lululemon scuba oversized half zip
- A cute PJ set- Gap pyjama set (up to 60% off) OR these Target ones if you live in the US ( I have the shorts version and LOVE them)
- Aerie- I love their OFFLINE leggings- the viral flared leggings (currently 40% OFF)
- Blume latte mixes - BY far my favourite cozy drinks for the winter (pair these with a cute blanket or slippers and mug for a little cozy night package)- PS. they are having 20% off and you can use the code NOURISHEDBYNIC15 for 15% off- I don't think they are stackable)
- Beis- the weekender duffle bag (everyone needs a good duffle bag)
- Indigo mugs- All their mugs are 44% off!! I am OBSESSED with Indigo mugs and will continue buying more every time I see a cute one
- Girlfriend Collective work out set- they have the CUTEST sets and they are up to 70% off!!
- Books - Maybe I'm biased but I really think everyone needs a good book to start a new year off- Indigo currently has 30% off their best sellers (ps. you can message me or look at my Goodreads profile for my recommendations
- Mejuri - If you are looking for jewlerry this is the place (plus you save 20% off everything with a minimum spend of $150)
- Slippers - La Vie En Rose plush open slide slippers (currently 30% off) I got these as a gift and I'm obsessed, they don't make my feet overheat and they actually stay on my feet
- Silk pillow case - for anyone that wants to have the most luxurious sleep (this is currently 30% off on Amazon)
- Drunk elephant- the littles kit (perfect for traveling)
- Aritzia- TNA cozy fleece boyfriend fit sweats +boyfriend boxy zip hoodie (currently on sale if you are a clientele member)
Black Friday gift guide for the in-laws
This was by far the most requested category (and I totally get it). I personally like gifting experiences based on the persons unique interests!
- Games- who doesn't love a game that everyone can play together! (they are currently 30% off at Indigo!)
- A round of golf at their favourite golf club
- A wine advent calendar - it's the gift that keeps giving! (12 bottles of wine pefect for 12 months of the year)
- Gift cards for their favourite resturant (create a little date night package)
- Charcuterie board - West Elm has up to 50% off their Black Friday deals!
- Anything from Crate and Barrel ( who doesn't need more kitchen things)- Here is their up to 30% off black Friday section
My most loved items (aka gifts for the cozy loving foodies or anyone with a new house)
- Kitchen Aid food processor - I got mine for Christmas last year and it is by far one of my favourite and most used kitchen appliances! (Amazon is currently 10% off )
- Kitchen Aid stand mixer - I have the 5 quart version (which is the perfect size for me)- and currently 25% off on Amazon
- Fable dishware set - These are pretty expensive but so beautiful (CB2 has an almost identical set currently on sale!!)
- Cooking class (Brandon bought me a cooking class for my birthday this year and I LOVED it, 10/10 recommend it for an 'experience' date for a partner or friend if you love to cook together
- Kobo Clara E-reader (save $20 right now)- (as a Canadian I personally recommend Kobo because Kindles don't connect to our library system here)
- Air fryer- BY FAR my favourite kitchen appliance (I use it daily)- My top recommendations are: T-Fal Air fryer 3.2L (20% off right now), Ninja air fryer 3.8 L (not currently on sale on Amazon), Cosori 5.8 qt air fryer (currently 20% off)
- Our place Always Pan- I LOVE my always pan (and use it daily) (currently 35% off)
- Nespresso Vertuo +frother (currently $100 off)- a GOOD gift for anyone trying to decrease their weekly Starbucks spending
Other just all around good deals
- Goji vegan hotel - All summer 2023 bookings are 20% AND they plant a tree for every booking!
- CNN Underscored has a HUGE list of black Friday deals they're continually updating!
- Lululemon just launched their Black Friday sale and some of the prices are pretty good (it may not be the exact colour you want but honestly you'll probably find something)!
- SAXX underwear is up to 50% off sitewide
- Old Navy has 60% off some styles ( I love their basics and PJs)
- Grey Bandit is 25% off site wide!! (LITERALLY obsessed with every item of clothing I see from this store but I'm Canadian so can't buy it unfortunately.. but if you are from the US take advantage!)
If you need more deals I always update any discount codes I have with any current brand on this page HERE!