Meal prepping for work or school can be a breeze this week by following my easy formula. Here is a breakdown of what I have on the menu!
MY SIMPLE MEAL PREPPING FORMULA:
- 1 x grab and go breakfast - I recommend trying to prep at least enough for three days of breakfasts!
- 1 x balanced snack to reach for - Choose something that is high in protein and fiber!
- 1x protein you can easily add to lunches (make it versatile- something you could add to salads, bowls, wraps etc.)
- 1x carbohydrate source to add to a variety of meals
- Properly wash and store your produce- I recommend chopping up 3-4 vegetables to easily grab for snacks and to add to meals. This will make it much mor likely they will get eaten!
Here is what's on the menu this week:
Quick & easy protein for lunches:
Easy lunch idea:
Carbohydrate to easily add to meals:
Dips to pair with veggies:
Meal prep storage staples:
I get asked where I got my vegetable tray every time I post it. Unfortunately the exact one we have is very old, and I haven't been able to find a link for the exact same one.
However, I've rounded up a few similar options you can try out:
- Covered veggie tray with dip holder
- Round locking veggie tray
- Round covered veggie tray
- Covered veggie tray with handle (but no dip holder)
- 9 piece- glass container set with lids - these are great because it comes with small, medium and large options!
- 5 piece- glass container set with lids- I find medium containers are the most versatile, so if you are looking for just the medium sized, these are a great option!
PS. Don't forget to check out my week one of meal prepping roundup post HERE!
If you found this post helpful and would like to continue learning more about meal prepping don't forget to join my email newsletter list for a weekly meal plan sent directly to your inbox!!
PS. I love seeing my recipes in action! If you decide to make any of these meal prep recipes, don't forget to snap a photo and tag me on Instagram- @nourishedbynic! I also always appreciate comments on the posts here on the site!